Senior Compensation Analyst
UiPath is looking for an experienced Senior Compensation Analyst who will support the build-out and launch of our US and global compensation initiatives. In this role you will bring prior your compensation expertise to help partner with stakeholders and internal customers across the business, including key partnerships with Finance and People Operations. As a key contributor on the People Team and the newly established Total Rewards COE, you will consult with business leaders, perform competitive market analysis, assist with job evaluations, participate in compensation surveys, support incentive plan administration and the performance and salary review process across the US and global markets.
What you'll do:
- Assist in the design, development and administration of company compensation programs including salary structures and salary planning (e.g., merit, annual incentive) by running eligibility reports, conducting data integrity audits, and providing analytics.
- Develop best practices, process documents for our evolving compensation philosophy.
- Recommend and evaluate compensation surveys. Assist with the selection and implementation of new salary surveys.
- Interpret job descriptions, job summaries, and associated skills and responsibilities for benchmarking and evaluation.
- Functionally partner with process owners and leaders in Payroll, Finance, Business, HR, Talent Acquisition and other departments to understand and build processes and ensure SOX compliance.
- Participate in the review and evaluation of employee salary data, job evaluations and competitive market pay to identify trends, possible inconsistencies, etc.
- Analyze salary data from a market analysis to support development and maintenance of salary structures within the organization.
- Lead the annual salary survey participation process.
- Provide guidance to team leaders on compensation policies and practices.
- Propose, implement, and document new/revised processes to improve compensation practices/initiatives, drive data integrity, and promote compensation philosophy and best practices.
- Participate in the Workday Advanced Compensation module implementation. Support the performance management and compensation planning process.
- Provide ad hoc as well as self-directed reports and analysis to identify trends, opportunities, issues, etc..
- Conduct data audits and support data integrity processes to ensure data accuracy and integrity in HRIS and Compensation systems.
- Ensure legal compliance within compensation through audits and in consultation with in-house counsel.
- Participate in adhoc projects and analyses as needed.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field
- 5+ years compensation experience
- A self-started who is able to work with limited direction
- Proven reporting and analytical skills
- Experienced and proficient in compensation cost modeling and budget development
- Broad experience within compensation: base pay, salary range evaluation, benchmarking, variable pay, etc.
- Able to work independently and in a highly collaborative environment.
- Excellent customer service skills including timely and thorough communications and transparency
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with all levels of employees and management with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/innovative environment with strong multitasking skills
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- Master’s Degree / MBA
- CCP and/or SHRM-CP
- Deep analytical/statistical expertise
- Experience with Design Thinking or RPA technology