Senior Computer Vision Engineer at Peloton
Peloton is looking for an experienced computer vision/machine learning expert who is not afraid to get their hands dirty with real-world problems. You’ll be developing cutting-edge systems to provide our members with a world-class fitness experience, in collaboration with Product, Software, and Hardware teams.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Masters in EE, CS, or related disciplines. Ph.D. preferred.
- 5+ years of industry/academic experience
- Expertise with computer vision and/or machine learning, especially deep learning.
- Experience in applying machine learning & computer vision to resource-constrained devices (such as mobile devices)
- Ability to whiteboard some theory while at the same time rolling up your sleeves and get coding.
- Understand research papers and be able to translate the ideas into efficient code quickly.
- Experience in designing and developing Deep Learning-based Vision systems, for tasks like Object Detection and Segmentation, and deploying these systems in real-world settings.
- It is comfortable constructing and manipulating the large image and video datasets, both open-source and internal.
- Experience with Python and Java or C/C++, and ML frameworks like PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, etc.
- Bonus points for experience with one or more of Caffe/Caffe2, CUDA programming, optimization for mobile, Distributed Training, YOLO, One-shot Learning.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.