Hyperscience modernizes mission-critical processes and operations for the world's largest organizations and government agencies. Since 2014, Hyperscience’s automation technology has helped data-centric companies parse through vast amounts of unstructured inputs and raw information to get to swifter and smarter business outcomes. Through the Hyperscience Platform, enterprises are empowered to transform their operations, and drive operational efficiency as well as human productivity by fully unlocking the power of their data.
Ranked on the Inc. Fastest-Growing Company List, Hyperscience has raised $190M from investors including Tiger Global, BOND, Bessemer Venture Partners, Stripes, and FirstMark. The company has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
The company has a global footprint with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, Toronto, Canada, and London, UK.
The Senior Customer Experience Operations Analyst is curious and passionate about the customer experience and business insights, always striving to improve on the current state. You will have an impact on the direction of the company by creating and executing analytics that will drive customer success design and improvements, as well as inform our product roadmap, executive leadership strategy and board-level presentations. Data drives every move you make and you leverage these insights to improve on the end to end experience for all clients.
This is a full-time position located in the US reporting to the VP of Customer Experience.
- Conduct analysis that helps define the strategy to create a best in class customer experience by increasing satisfaction and loyalty, as well as drive install-base expansion. Example: forecasting license consumption and customer health metrics to identify at-risk customers and look for trends and root-cause.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external business partners in order to learn the business and make informed, actionable recommendations.
- Identify metrics and establish mechanisms to track changes in customer experience along each journey.
- Take leadership role on implementation, strategic use and administration of key systems (i.e. Gainsight, Zendesk, etc.) on behalf of the Customer Experience department.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of the business success drivers and the install base.
- Assist in the design and maintenance of playbooks for Customer Success
- Use strong analytical skills to explore, examine and interpret data in various forms
- In collaboration with the analytics team, develop and define data models to extract, analyze and integrate data across multiple data sources for statistical model development, profiling and reporting
- Work closely with the analytics team in order to automate the collection and analysis of the raw data required for the models you build
- Evaluate current data collection frameworks and toolsets, and suggest how we can optimize them for gathering the data that will drive your models
- Monitor data hygiene and integrity, collaborating with cross-functional constituencies and leaders to constantly improve the scalability and consistency of data pipelines
- Keep track of various inputs to your work (i.e. requests for analysis, troubleshooting CX stack issues, small projects) in a transparent and well-organized manner.
- Thrive in a collaborative cross-functional team environment while being data focused
- 5+ years’ experience with utilizing analytics, segmentation, predictive modeling and forecasting to drive strategic decision making
- Minimum project management experience
- Experience with and knowledge of CRM research capabilities in tools such as Gainsight, Salesforce, Capterra, a plus
- 3+ years using SQL or other querying language(s) to extract data from a centralized data warehouse
- Advance degree in quantitative field from a reputable institution is a plus
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence and Data Visualization tools such as Tableau or Looker a plus
- Ability to communicate complex information to non-technical audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.