Senior Data Analyst - Finance at Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
The role / What’s the opportunity?
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will impact many of the Thirty Madison brands with your clear insights and ability to surface actionable business improvements necessary to take our company to the next level. In the Senior Data Analyst role, your prior expertise in data analytics will help you thrive in our rapidly growing company while you aid our data team to impact the business on multiple levels. Above all, you embody the Thirty Madison mission of providing access to healthcare for all who suffer from chronic conditions.
Comp | Perks | Benefits
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- Robust and affordable Health, Dental, and Vision plan options
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Company-wide Refresh Days
- Annual $750 vacation stipend
- Annual $750 wellness allowance
What you get to do every day
- Dissect business performance with analytical and critical mind, helping stakeholders to get deep into the stories behind numbers and shed lights on actionable course of action
- Work closely with finance stakeholders as a thought partner in scoping and planning and lead development and delivery of quality data products
- Build and iterate data products to ensure end-to-end delivery of solid reports in compliance, audit and general finance reporting
What you bring to the role
- 5+ years of experience working on analytics and/or business intelligence teams
- Fluent in SQL, database management, and visualization tools e.g. Looker and Tableau. Ability to write fluently in at least one scripting language e.g. Python
- Comfort in driving full cycle of engagement covering scoping, planning, execution, iteration and delivery cross-functionally
Nice to have / Bonus Points
- BS degree and above in a quantitative major and above with stellar academic track record
- Domain exposure in eCommerce and subscription-based business models
- Solid knowledge in finance reporting
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Contact us to request accommodation.
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are claiming to be affiliated with Thirty Madison in order to trick job seekers into divulging personal information or making payments based on false representations while impersonating Thirty Madison. These entities solicit money and personal information under the guise of offering you a position with Thirty Madison. The scammers use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence to potential victims. Thirty Madison takes the safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us very seriously and we work cooperatively with our legal team, security department and local authorities to address this issue. If you receive a job offer that claims to be from Thirty Madison, please take steps to confirm that it is legitimate by reviewing the offer carefully and contacting Thirty Madison directly if you have any concerns at all. Please note that Thirty Madison will never ask you for bank account or credit card information, and Thirty Madison will not charge you money to apply for a job with Thirty Madison.*