Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
Job Title: Senior Data Analyst II
Job Duties: Thirty Madison, Inc. in New York, NY is a human-first healthcare company, powering access to affordable specialized healthcare. Thirty Madison, Inc. is seeking a Senior Data Analyst II to define the analytics strategy and methodology for defined business units.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Assist as a key partner to our business owners (GMs) in driving data strategy, revenue initiatives, and overall business strategy.
- Drive advanced analytics projects to improve customer retention and conversion.
- Support all aspects of the business unit including product, marketing, and operations in order to provide impactful, data-driven insights.
- Use data to help answer questions and inform our key business decisions.
- Work with business partners to define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for new feature launches, marketing activities, and operation processes.
- Balance multiple priorities and projects.
- Assist with high level ownership to drive data strategy for our brands.
- Communicate to present findings to business and technical audiences.
- Experience with senior leaders (C-Suite) and influencing their decisions via data.
- Provide actionable insights that improve the scope and quality of existing analytics products.
- Identify the most impactful areas for new product growth and provide last-mile product support/documentation for end-users.
- Iteratively build, prototype, and automate core datasets, reports, and dashboards to provide insight at scale, solving for the team’s analytical needs and committing to ship quality code at a predictable velocity that requires minimal review.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to elicit, understand, and articulate their core product and business needs.
- Provide ad-hoc analytics support to bridge any short-term product gaps.
This position has no direct reports and does not supervise the work of any other employees.
Master’s degree in an Engineering or Information Technology field of study, plus at least three (3) years of experience in any related positions.
Qualified candidates must also have demonstrable knowledge, experience, skill, or proficiency with the following:
- SQL, including data types, string parsing, complex joins and aggregations, subqueries, and window functions
- Jupyter notebooks and Python’s data science stack, including at least one of the following: numpy, scipy, pandas, or scikit-learn
- Applying statistical knowledge in a professional setting, including OLS regression, histograms, percentiles, and hypothesis testing
- Excel functions including vlookup and pivot tables
No Travel; work from home benefit available.
- Job Location: 27 E 28th Street, Floor 12, New York, NY 10016.
- No phone calls. No emails.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Contact us to request accommodation.
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are claiming to be affiliated with Thirty Madison in order to trick job seekers into divulging personal information or making payments based on false representations while impersonating Thirty Madison. These entities solicit money and personal information under the guise of offering you a position with Thirty Madison. The scammers use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence to potential victims. Thirty Madison takes the safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us very seriously and we work cooperatively with our legal team, security department and local authorities to address this issue. If you receive a job offer that claims to be from Thirty Madison, please take steps to confirm that it is legitimate by reviewing the offer carefully and contacting Thirty Madison directly if you have any concerns at all. Please note that Thirty Madison will never ask you for bank account or credit card information, and Thirty Madison will not charge you money to apply for a job with Thirty Madison.*