Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join our Analytics Team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a Senior Data Analyst you will work across multiple data platforms in order to extract, gather, manipulate, and interpret data which you will translate into actionable insights. You will be analyzing trends and patterns in order to help determine what actions need to be taken to run the business efficiently and effectively and enable growth. In this role, you will have a direct impact on both the sales operations and business operations functions, and be able to help contribute to the future of IAS. As part of the Analytics Team and IAS as a whole, you are enabled to pursue your own ideas that you wish to convert into projects. The Analytics Team encourages cross-functional collaboration working with stakeholders in every org, which means that the career development path is unique and tailored to fit an individual's goals.
What you’ll get to do:
- Process dataframes in Python and populate database tables in SQL
- Build on existing data model to incorporate new data sources
- Create and build out reporting in Power BI
- Analyze data to form insights that drive strategy
- Perform ad hoc analysis for stakeholders across the org
- Collaborate with Business Operations, Sales, Executive team, and other stakeholders to use data to help solve problems and inform business decisions
You should apply if you have most of this experience:
- Experience working with a BI tool (Looker preferred)
- Strong SQL skills including building functions & procedures, writing complex queries, and using SQL as an investigative tool
- Python (Pandas/Numpy)
- Ability to synthesize technical information about large datasets to communicate both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Strong communication skills and capacity to translate data into a meaningful story
- Ability to take a vague task and own it through execution
- 3+ years of experience in a highly analytical and data driven role
What puts you over the top:
- Experience with algorithm design
- Experience working with R
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital ad verification, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people in safe and suitable environments. IAS’s mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality for the world’s leading brands, publishers and platforms. We do this through data-driven technologies with actionable real-time signals and insight. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of companies. For more information, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.