What You Will Do:
- We’re looking for data fanatics to join the A Team of engineers and analysts that are responsible for building Quadpay’s data platforms. We need people who understand data at a granular level – they don’t rely on any one tool but rather understand them all, and each of their pros and cons. This is a unique opportunity to build the data strategy and architecture at a data driven startup that’s changing the world of finance, shoulder to shoulder, with a tight team that has your back.
What You Should Have:
- You’re a culture fit: You believe in and want to participate in a blameless culture which focuses on process and technology .You don’t sleep well at night when you leave work with a question unanswered. You feel accountable for everything you do, and it has been driving you your entire life. You like to have a good time while getting things done. When we say a “team player” we mean it - you have a crisp high-five and funny stories to tell. You have your team’s back, and the team has yours.
- You love learning new things: You know that there’s always more to learn, and it bothers you that there isn’t enough time in the day to learn about the next topic. You’re up-to-date on new trends in data – you know who’s using what to solve various problems and are excited for the next release of your favorite tool. If you can handle being thrown in the deep end of the pool, this team’s for you.
- You enjoy solving big picture problems: Proactively identify reports, dashboards, and analysis needed by the business. Partner with Product & Engineering teams to strategize and drive user growth.
- You thrive in uncertainty: You’re comfortable in the weeds pulling, cleaning, analyzing, and transforming raw data into insightful, viz-ual findings. You conduct the necessary research when presented with open ended questions.
- You seek answers in data: You are comfortable analyzing millions of transactional data points. You use data to drive decision making and make recommendations on how to best grow and optimize the business. Work closely with leadership to identify, measure, and grow major KPI’s across business lines.
- You dream about analytics: You excitedly seek opportunities to leverage Power BI/Tableau. Advanced SQL is in your toolkit to solve complex business problems. You know modeling techniques and love to partner with Data Engineers.
Nice To Have:
- Sense of humor is hugely preferred
- Finance industry /Credit / Risk experience is helpful
- An interesting life story / a cool hobby / a diverse background has proven to bring more to the table in terms of perspective, what's yours?