Senior Data Analyst at Ready Responders
Ready Responders was founded to empower people to improve healthcare right in their own neighborhoods: we give patients direct access to healthcare professionals, and we give our Responders the opportunity to provide care in their communities. Ready Responders is a non-transport service and provides only on scene care.
This comprehensive, localized approach also allows us to help our friends and neighbors with non life-threatening conditions, connecting them with healthcare options for lasting care within their communities. Above all, we believe the desire to do good and technology are powerful forces. By combining them, we can make the world a kinder, safer, and healthier place one neighborhood at a time.
About the Role
The Data Strategy + Analytics team is a fast-growing portion of the Ready Responders team and functions as the internal consulting arm for the company, working closely with the Operations, Clinical, Business Development, and Executive team to infuse analytics into the decision-making processes of each of these teams.
We are currently seeking a Senior Data Analyst for our growing office in New York. More than just an analyst, this individual will serve as a data project manager, coordinating with leaders in the team to support business decisions. This is an exciting opportunity to lay the foundation for data-driven decision making at Ready Responders.
What You'll Do
- Work with managers and stakeholders to fully understand business requirements and desired outcomes
- Assist in scoping and designing analytical projects
- Utilize Business Intelligence tools to build reports that will allow departments to visualize and interact with data
- Generate queries and data dictionaries, analyze data and create visualization/dashboards related to audience and direct-to-consumer insights working with data sets
- QA and test various calculations of dashboards based on business requirements
- Work closely with our engineering team to ETL new data sources into our centralized data repository, as well as measure and analyze data quality & performance
- Extract, understand, format and map data from multiple sources into cohesive reports
- Identify gaps and areas of improvement related to data analytics
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or Data Science or relevant work experience
- 2-4 years in data analytics
- Experience in data analysis using SQL, Data Visualization (we use Looker), and writing Python scripts
- Deep experience in developing queries and reporting based upon user requirements
- Strong understanding of data modelling and relational/non-relational databases
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience with AWS (redshift, S3, rc.) is a plus
- A genuine interest in advancing how healthcare is delivered efficiently & compassionately to populations that have historically lacked that access
Eligibility to work in the US without Company sponsorship for a work visa or employment-based green card
What You’ll Get
- Competitive benefits and paid time off
- Fully-stocked kitchen with endless snacks and coffee
- Friendly, fun and mission-driven environment
- Company sponsored events