BetterCloud has offices in New York, Atlanta, and San Francisco. We are currently seeking new talent in Salt Lake City, Denver, and Austin.
BetterCloud is the leading SaaS Management Platform (SMP) that enables IT professionals to discover, manage and secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, and publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market and category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, and Greycroft Partners.
Our Analytics technology stack currently includes Python, Java, BigQuery, Kafka, ElasticSearch, Spark, Cloud Composer, Tableau and Excel. We don’t expect anyone to have experience with all of these technologies. We’re simply looking for analysts who are great at what they do, love it, and are eager to learn. We have integrated data from 10+ systems and have created a robust infrastructure to disseminate key insights across the organization. If you have these qualities and want to join a lean, high performing team, then we are the place for you!
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, math, finance, statistics, or related discipline
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Proven success working with stakeholders across the business to enable them with data-driven tools and expertise
- 3-5 years of expertise in SQL and Tableau
- 2+ years of experience with Python
- Familiarity with GCP preferred
- 3-5 years in the analysis space as a Data Analyst or similar role.
- Hands-on exposure using Python / Pandas to automate data retrieval, manipulation, and analysis
- Help enable all areas of the business with data
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and trends in analytics
- Model data at rest to enable powerful data analysis
- Work with people across the organization to identify data quality issues in source systems and help keep the data accurate
- Provide solutions that help share data with the enterprise
- Be an advocate for best practices and continued learning
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.