Senior Data Analyst at Latch
Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch's data team is continuing to be built from the ground up. We're covering all aspects of the Latch's data strategy including: analysis, engineering, science, and more. We are firm believers of bringing in smart people that can define the roles for themselves, so come join us and start creating greatness.
- Understand the data gathered across the entire Latch organization
- Create, improve, and maintain reports within Looker to help other departments unearth insights, find new ways of evaluating performance, and identify trends in the business
- Develop and maintain interactive dashboards to best support self-service business intelligence to our users
- Develop and maintain Views, Models, and Explores within Looker
- Assist with the clean-up and standardization of the Looker environment
- Synthesize large volumes of data and complex concepts into clear accessible learnings
- Promote a data-driven organization and empower teams with actionable data and with automated and intuitive KPI dashboards
- Develop strong cross-functional partnerships across the organization (Engineering, Product, Finance, Operations, Supply Chain etc.)
- BS in Computer Science, Math, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- At least 5 years of experience with Looker
- At least 4 years of experience in SQL
- At least 2 years of experience working with a version control system (preferably Git)
- Demonstrated ability to present data visually and effectively
- Experience with data warehouses, as well as the ETL/ELT workflow
- Acute sense of data analysis: being able to make sense out of many seemingly unrelated data sets
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using Python for data analysis
- At least 2 years of AWS or other Cloud technology experience
- At least 2 years of Sprint Planning/Development using Jira
- Understanding of basic data science concepts
- LookML Developer Certification
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 300+ team members working to make spaces better places to live, work, and visit. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Applicant Privacy Notice