Senior Data Engineer
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will have the following experience:
- 5+ years of experience in Software Engineering / BI / Data Warehouse design and development using modern Relational and NoSQL databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- 2+ year of experience in Big Data Engineering using tools like Hadoop, Hive & Map Reduce
- Creating systems that ingest data from various sources
- Experience with Apache Spark or similar fast/real-time tools
- Workflow flexibility and strong teamwork skills
- Experience with distributed systems and cloud architecture using AWS
Additional valued capabilities include:
- Bachelors degree or greater in Computer Science or related areas, or equivalent practical experience
- Data Modeling and Data Science experience building predictive models
- Experience with Python, Unix, or statistical software packages (R, SAS) for data manipulation
- Confidence with analytical tools such as Excel, R, Stata, or Matlab
To learn more, visit us at careers.bcgdv.com Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at BCGDV.com. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change. BCG DIGITAL VENTURES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, AGE, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED UNDER FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.