Peloton is looking for an experienced Data Engineer with experience in the areas of BigData, Data Warehouse, ETL, and general data engineering.You will work with multiple teams of passionate and skilled data engineers, architects, and analysts responsible for building state of art data platforms that process terabytes of data daily and support all of the analytics, business intelligence, data science teams across the organization.
Peloton is a cloud first engineering organization with all of our data infrastructure in AWS leveraging EMR, AWS Glue, Redshift, S3, Spark. You will be interacting with many business teams including marketing, sales, supply chain, logistics, finance and partner to scale Peloton’s data infrastructure for future strategic needs.
- Develop proactive solutions and enable stakeholders to extract insights and value from data.
- Understand the data needs of different stakeholders across multiple business verticals including Finance, Marketing, Logistics, Product etc.
- Design and implement Data Warehouse and Data Mart for multiple Lines of Business.
- Build and manage ETL pipelines.
- Design and build state of art BigData analytics platforms.
- At least 3 years of relevant experiences.
- Great team player with excellent communication, adaptability, and collaboration skills.
- Excellent programming skills in Python or Java.
- 3+ years of recent experience in Data Warehouse development and ETL. Such as Star Schema, Data Lineage and Data Governance.
- 3+ years of recent experience in databases design and optimization for PostgreSQL and Redshift with strong SQL skills.
- 3+ years of experience in popular open source data processing frameworks, such as Apache Airflow, Apache Flint, DBT, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in the AWS ecosystem, including RDS, Redshift, Glue, Athena, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps, familiarity with CI/CD, Terraform, Kubernetes, GIT, Github, JIRA and SCRUM.
- 3+ years of experience in Linux operating systems and command line tools such as Bash.
- 3+ years of experience in open source BigData technologies such as Apache Hadoop, Hive, Apache Spark, Presto, Apache Hudi, and Databricks Delta Lakes.
- Familiar with data financial and privacy regulations, such as SOX, GDPR and CCPA.
- Good debugging skills for troubleshooting bugs, performance, and other critical system issues.
- Graduate degree in engineering, science, or information technology is preferred.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.