- Build, maintain, and improve custom dashboards and models that help our clients solve specific retail marketing goals, such as getting buyers to buy in a new category.
- Design and build KPI reports and visualizations in Jupyter Notebooks, Data Studio, and Looker to help make our teams and clients successful.
- Work with our Customer Success Strategists to help form strategies based on our insights in order to help our clients reach their business goals.
- Track and monitor the performance of our strategy recommendations. Provide recommendations for optimizations.
- Work with customers and internal Customer Success and Sales teams to discover the challenges faced by our clients.
- Work with our Marketing teams to surface interesting trends in our massive retail dataset in order to drive marketing collateral and blog posts.
- Work with Engineers to generalize and automate analysis developed on Jupyter Notebooks and Looker using tools such as Pandas, Airflow, Google BigQuery, and CloudSQL.
- BS in an analytical field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, or Business Intelligence.
- 4+ years of experience in business analysis, consulting, data analysis, or other similarly analytical roles, preferably dealing with large datasets.
- Experience collaborating with non-technical stakeholders to iterate on an analysis with the end goal of ensuring the right questions are being answered.
- Experience structuring, curating, and packaging data to enable story-telling and build dashboards.
- Experience creating dashboards with Looker, Periscope, and other similar data visualization tools.
- Experience automating recurring analyses.
- Ability to operate comfortably and effectively in a fast-paced, highly cross-functional, rapidly changing environment.
- Experience with R, Python, or other languages for data analysis a must.
- Fluency in SQL and Python or R a must.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills for cross-team collaboration.
- Retail eCommerce analytics experience a plus.
- Statistics knowledge a plus.
In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail e-commerce customers!
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through its patented shopper and product matching and the release of Bluecore Communicate™, Bluecore Site™, and Bluecore Advertise™ brands are now able to personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their email, ecommerce and paid media shopping experiences. Bluecore replaces manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow, allowing brands to manage these communications through a single interface. It’s now credited with doubling email revenue, and increasing customer retention, lifetime value and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crains, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as listed on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.