The Marketing Analytics team at Peloton is a full-stack team responsible for data, analytics, and predictive modeling to accelerate and optimize connected fitness membership growth across all marketing channels. The team consists of 3 functional areas: Analytics Engineering, Marketing Science, and Product Marketing Analytics.
Peloton is looking for a talented individual to join the Channel Optimization team within the broader Marketing Science function. This person will partner closely with the media team to measure and optimize Peloton’s marketing investment to grow Connected Fitness sales efficiently and effectively.
- Partner with the Acquisition Marketing team to measure and optimize media performance on digital and offline channels.
- Provide thought leadership in experimental design and statistical analysis to measure incremental lift and marginal returns. You will design and evangelize marketing experiments such as A/B testing, multivariate testing, geo matched market, pre/post analysis, causal inference, and more.
- Refine understanding of media’s impact through channel measurement tools such as multi-touch attribution, incrementality lift studies, and platform and partner tools (Facebook Advanced Analytics & Google Data Hub).
- Define business KPIs and build data visualization, advanced reports, and dashboards to track media performance. Communicate results to cross-functional stakeholders: product marketing, media, brand marketing, executives, and agencies.
- Update and maintain internal TV spike attribution model to measure the impact of TV advertising across products and markets.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and deep dive investigations to generate actionable insights.
- Collaborate with Analytics Engineers to maintain and update ETL jobs, data models, and advanced analytical models.
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a technical field.
- 4-6 years of professional experience in marketing analytics or data science field.
- Strong understanding of multi-touch attribution modeling, marketing mix modeling, and incrementality lift measurement.
- Practical experience in applied statistics and data science methodologies (e.g. data modeling and predictive analytics, multivariate regression analysis, machine learning).
- Strong experience with SQL and working with large sets of data.
- Strong experience with Python/R for data wrangling, modeling, and analyses.
- Experience with data visualization products such as Looker or Tableau.
- Comfortable with spreadsheet and presentation tools (Excel, Powerpoint).
- Strong presentation skills and ability to effectively communicate complicated analyses to non-technical team members.
- Can do attitude, ability to quickly pivot between projects and priorities and thrive in a fast paced environment.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.