Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
Our team at Ocrolus tasked with leveraging data science to create high-quality, impactful products that serve the lending market in truly differentiated ways. If you are a data scientist looking to leverage your data science experience in building end-to-end and view ambiguity as an opportunity, then we want to talk to you!
- Develop predictive models that can perform with high levels of accuracy, stability, and coverage; including associated high-quality documentation
- Feature engineering across multiple sources of novel data, structured and unstructured
- Model artifacts that can be tested and deployed to production; ensuring a reproducible and technically sound model development process
- Apply logic, data, statistical modeling, creative thinking to business problems.
- Work with modern, cloud-based technologies (preferably AWS stack)
- Assist in the development of data science best practices and knowledge sharing across the team and organization
- 5+ years working as a Data Scientist or MS with 3+ years of experience in a quantitative discipline (e.g., math, statistics, computer science, engineering)
- The ability to communicate able to present complex and technical topics, requirements, results to various audiences
- Passion for understanding the ‘why’ of the problem and the impact of solutions on customer outcomes.
- Experience applying machine learning to solve product needs, and can reason about the choice of algorithms, minimal viable products, and iteration.
- Experience building and deploying models that perform with high levels of accuracy, stability, and coverage
- Excellent programming skills in Python and/or R.
- Excellent SQL skills, comfortable working with data warehouses
- Strong documentation skills (Markdown, you like GitHub READMEs)
- PHD and 2+ years of experience in a quantitative discipline (e.g., math, statistics, computer science, engineering)
- Experience mentoring/managing junior data scientists
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!