Senior Data Scientist at Rhino
Backed by A-list investors at the intersection of tech and real-estate, NYC-based Rhino is freeing up tens of billions of dollars for renters all over the United States. We have created a platform that allows renters to sidestep the exorbitant up-front cost of renting an apartment by getting rid of security deposits, with a solution that is beneficial for both renters and landlords.
Solving a $190 Billion dollar problem that affects virtually everyone in the country, we have a huge opportunity ahead of us, and with new funding secured we’re growing the team company wide.
As a Data Scientist at Rhino, you’re going to be an integral part of what we’re trying to accomplish. You will be the first official Rhino employee focusing exclusively on Data Science, which means you’ll have a recognizable impact on the industry that we’re transforming.
In this role you will:
- Work with key stakeholders within our company, using exceptional communication to interpret our business objectives and translate them into actionable technical tasks.
- Be our data expert, build and grow data science functions that enable better analytics across our organization.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets developing graphs, reports, visualization and presentations of results and insights.
- Responsible for research, delivery, implementation and support of data and analytical solutions.
- Work on end-to-end model development; Use cutting-edge tools and machine learning techniques to develop propensity models, recommendation engines, client segmentations etc.
- Design and develop data model pipelines, automated workflows, and analytical processing solutions in big data ecosystems.
We’re ideally seeking:
- Real world experience successfully collaborating, building, debugging, and deploying effective machine learning systems to production.
- Strong communication skills & ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in SQL and one of Python/R for programming and modeling.
- Deep knowledge of PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, or other machine learning platform.
- Strong data visualization skills for "story-telling" through data.
- Working knowledge of machine learning algorithms, statistics, and predictive modeling development.
- Experience or interest in working in a heavily regulated industry.