Cherre provides investors, insurers, brokers and other large enterprises with a platform to collect, resolve, and augment real estate data from thousands of public, private, and internal sources. By providing a “single source of truth,” we empower companies to evaluate opportunities and trends faster and more accurately, while saving them millions of dollars in manual data collection and analytics costs.
Cherre's platform combines transaction and analytical data and makes it available through multiple interfaces and APIs. We need an expert who can improve query performance and contribute towards architectural decisions, taking into consideration the constraints created by the different use cases for data and the complexities introduced by Microservices, containers and container orchestration.
- Optimize the existing data platform for both performance and reliability
- Optimize SQL/NoSQL database queries, stored procedures, triggers, user defined functions, analytic functions, etc
- Read and Optimize Query Plans
It is necessary to Have
- BS/MS/PhD in CS or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with both large scale transaction and analytical database technologies
- Experience with service oriented architecture and good understanding of distributed systems, data stores, data modeling, and indexing (especially with Event Sourcing and/or CQRS)
- Hands on experience with SQL and large-scale distributed storage and database systems
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and communicate well with both technical and non-technical teams
Strong Candidates will Have
- Hands on experience developing APIs and SDKs
- Competitive Base Salary
- Range of Healthcare Plans that start day one
- Paid Parental Leave
- Educational Credit
- Unlimited Vacation
- Flexible Work Schedule
If this opportunity sounds interesting, apply or reach out to our internal talent team. We are happy to tell you more about Cherre: the technology we work with, the problems we solve, the team we are assembling, and the culture we all contribute to. We are excited you are considering working with us and look forward to hearing from you!
“At the top of the mountain we are all snow leopards.” - Hunter S. Thompson
Cherre is an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on hiring the best people for the job no matter their race, sex, orientation, nationality, religion, disability, or age.
Read Full Job Description