Senior Intelligence Analyst, Healthcare
Interested in following health tech, covering everything from medical devices and wearables to digital therapeutics?
Interested in a unique opportunity to produce the most digestible and most actionable insight into the technologies, business models, competitors, and market trends of tomorrow? Are you able to help a team package insights into readable, visually engaging, and understandable research? If yes, keep reading.
- Write data-driven research and reports that combine our proprietary data with outside data sets to identify key trends and analyze the momentum of health tech startups, companies, and investors
- Understand and develop forward-looking analyses and insights for top health tech areas including medical devices and wearables, payers/providers, telemedicine, disease management, and on-demand mobile health, among others
- Publish digestible, differentiated, and incisive research on our client-only platform and occasionally for our public research portal
- Develop and give client and prospect client presentations to discuss market trends in health tech
- Help develop and pioneer new research products
- Support PR requests with data and category knowledge
- Must be passionate and knowledgeable about technology and related disciplines such as venture capital and M&A
- Writing experience a must – can be within the fields of market research, journalism, equity research, I-banking, consulting, or within a healthcare company/organization
- 5+ years experience in health tech related-position (can also be while working in any of the above fields). Must be able to demonstrate health tech domain knowledge
- Must be a startup/tech geek passionate about all things healthcare
- Ability to synthesize data and develop meaningful conclusions and predictive insights
- Strong communication/presentation skills and leadership abilities. You should feel comfortable speaking to clients/prospects as an authority on the business and the category
- Some startup experience ideal, thick skin and high tolerance for change required
- Ability to multi-task and manage the details while keeping an eye on the big picture
- Strong MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
- BA/BS required; relevant graduate degrees a plus
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!#LI-CI1