Peloton is seeking a dynamic and highly analytical Senior Inventory Planner who will plan and drive inventory management across our complex network of warehouses. In this role, you will be responsible for managing supply routing from manufacturers to our DCs, inventory levels, and ensure inventory distributions are optimally balanced.
- Evaluate regional demand profile, set optimal replenishment targets to maximize service levels.
- Partner and collaborate with Supply Planners and Logistic team to effectively route supply to regions and DCs based on demand, capacity, lead time.
- Work closely with suppliers to maintain clear and clean shipment routing guidance.
- Analyze regional and sub-regional inventory level by product, and re-balance inventory based on sales trend, seasonal trend, promotional activities, and other ad hoc programs.
- Monitor production and inbound shipping schedule and make necessary re-routing recommendations to improve and optimize inventory positioning.
- Collaborate with Supply Planers to execute POs/Call offs based on latest production plan
- Troubleshoot shipping discrepancies, inventory discrepancies, and receipt delays.
- Partner with EIT and system developers to drive enhancements and improvements to existing processes and workflows, and develop new system solutions to drive efficiencies in inventory planning activities.
- Develop reports and dashboards for key inventory metrics, projections and other KPIs
- 4+ years of supply chain planning experience, with minimum 2 years in inventory management
- Creative problem solver and constantly want to move business forward
- Strong quantitative, analytical skills with attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel, comfortable building data models, manipulate large data sets
- Familiarity/expertise in ERP/MRP/Advance planning systems preferred
- Experience in Netsuite and/or Advanced Planning System is a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.