Senior Inventory Planner at Peloton
Peloton is seeking a dynamic and highly analytical Senior Inventory Planner who will plan and drive inventory management across our complex network of warehouses. In this role, you will be responsible for managing supply routing from manufacturers to our DCs, inventory levels, and ensure inventory distributions are optimally balanced.
- Evaluate regional demand profile, set optimal replenishment targets to maximize service levels.
- Partner and collaborate with Supply Planners and Logistic team to effectively route supply to regions and DCs based on demand, capacity, lead time.
- Work closely with suppliers to maintain clear and clean shipment routing guidance.
- Analyze regional and sub-regional inventory level by product, and re-balance inventory based on sales trend, seasonal trend, promotional activities, and other ad hoc programs.
- Monitor production and inbound shipping schedule and make necessary re-routing recommendations to improve and optimize inventory positioning.
- Collaborate with Supply Planers to execute POs/Call offs based on latest production plan
- Troubleshoot shipping discrepancies, inventory discrepancies, and receipt delays.
- Partner with EIT and system developers to drive enhancements and improvements to existing processes and workflows, and develop new system solutions to drive efficiencies in inventory planning activities.
- Develop reports and dashboards for key inventory metrics, projections and other KPIs
- 4+ years of supply chain planning experience, with minimum 2 years in inventory management
- Creative problem solver and constantly want to move business forward
- Strong quantitative, analytical skills with attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel, comfortable building data models, manipulate large data sets
- Familiarity/expertise in ERP/MRP/Advance planning systems preferred
- Experience in Netsuite and/or Advanced Planning System is a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.