Hyperscience modernizes mission-critical processes and operations for the world's largest organizations and government agencies. Since 2014, Hyperscience’s automation technology has helped data-centric companies parse through vast amounts of unstructured inputs and raw information to get to swifter and smarter business outcomes. Through the Hyperscience Platform, enterprises are empowered to transform their operations, and drive operational efficiency as well as human productivity by fully unlocking the power of their data.
Ranked on the Inc. Fastest-Growing Company List, Hyperscience has raised $190M from investors including Tiger Global, BOND, Bessemer Venture Partners, Stripes, and FirstMark. The company has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
The company has a global footprint with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, Toronto, Canada, and London, UK.
We’re looking for amazing Machine Learning talent to join us on our mission to reinvent the way businesses and humans interact. Machine Learning sits at the core of our efforts to automate the future of work by creating a new digital assembly line, where humans and machines constantly interact and collaborate on mission-critical processes.
This is a unique opportunity to work on the full life cycle of an AI solution that is hyper-focused on reinventing the future of work. You will research cutting-edge techniques (e.g. Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, and Meta Learning), implement them in a fast-paced AI startup environment, and ensure thеy are integrated in a reliable and scalable way to bring real value to customers. Using state-of-the-art research, you will create enterprise-ready AI solutions to solve complex machine perception and natural language understanding problems.
- Apply the latest, cutting-edge advancements in AI/ML research to create technologies for automating business processes from end-to-end.
- Work closely with the application engineering teams to integrate state-of-the-art algorithms and model research into the Hyperscience product.
- Take full ownership of ML models, including collecting training data, deploying in production, and overseeing the quality and ongoing evaluation of models.
- Collaborate with other engineers to build tools for accelerating ML research internally.
- 3+ years relevant professional experience
- Solid understanding of Math and CS fundamentals
- Strong analytical skills
- Deep knowledge of modern ML/DL technologies and proven experience applying them to real-world problems
- Experience in Computer Vision or NLP is a plus
- Able to perform applied research projects and bring them to production
- Strong experience with one or more general-purpose languages (Java, C/C++, Python, etc)
- Demonstrated ability to write high-quality code is an advantage
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.