Unqork is the no-code platform that’s pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we’re creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a Senior Manager - Analytics, you will be partnering with product and engineering peers to build the analytics horsepower that will drive the next generation of our platform
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis in understanding how our business customers interact with our platform and generate proactive insights to build the best in class no code platform
- Partner with cross function peers to implement and enhance the analytics roadmap
- Supervise, mentor and grow a team of analysts and prioritize their work allocation
- Communicate and present data driven insights to different cross functional teams on a regular basis
- Manage and extend the data collection strategy
- Utilize Unqork to build no code based analytics tools
- Define and operationalize the KPIs for the platform team
- Assist in furthering a data driven culture within the company
Who you are:
- You are resourceful, open-minded and enjoy problem solving
- You pay attention to the details and have good communication skills
- You have a passion for data and how it can be used to transform our company
- You have good interpersonal skills, are diligent, and are self-motivated
- You have an eagerness to learn and excel in a high-paced environment
- You are quick on your feet and not scared to fill in the gaps when necessary
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS in Comp Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics discipline or equivalent experience
- 7+ years experience performing advanced analytics using structured and unstructured data.
- Experience communicating the results of analyses with cross functional teams to influence the strategy
- Proficiency in SQL, experience Python preferred
- Experience with at least one of key databases such as Snowflake/Redshift, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Basic knowledge of statistics
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.