Senior Manager, App Analytics at Peloton
As the Senior Manager, App Analytics, you will lead the effort in identifying and consolidating data needs for the App business line, one of the key pillars of our growth verticals. This role will have oversight and responsibility over the App business KPIs and ongoing initiatives.
- Partner with business heads from various cross-functional app teams such as Product Marketing, Product, and other Analytics teams to establish measurable KPIs & best data practices
- Support the evaluation of opportunities to drive business performance of the App business across the key areas of the business - Growth, Funnel Optimization, Retention, and Hardware Upsell
- Deliver data-driven insights and recommendations
- Manage junior data scientists and analysts
- Apply your expertise in data infrastructure and quantitative analysis to automate processes where possible and provide creative solutions to deeper analytical questions
- Identify gaps in our data collection and collaborate with product, engineering and business counterparts on data capture specifications
- Model and forecast consumer behaviors for the Peloton App business line
- Alongside Peloton App business counterparts, design, execute and measure efficacy of novel and ongoing campaigns
- 6+ years work experience in analytics/data science/business intelligence capacity
- Prior management experience leading a team of data professionals
- Strong understanding of best practices and nuances around partnership and cohorting of consumer base
- Hands-on experience with reporting and data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, etc.
- High level of proficiency in SQL, Python/R, Excel/Sheets, Github
- A team player, excels in a collaborative work environment
- Strong communication skills, capable of explaining the most complex models in a succinct and digestible manner
- Prior experience with Looker, Segment, Redshift, dbt & Airflow a plus
- Familiarity with *nix scripting a plus
- Experience with subscription based business lines a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.