EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking to modernize “Data & Analytics” infrastructure into comprehensive, flexible and scalable Enterprise Data & Analytics Platform (EDAP) that will support the organization’s future reporting and analytics needs.
Our ideal candidate will be in a leadership role to establish and support the foundation for all aspects of the company’s data and analytics processing.
The position will coordinate the technical delivery of multiple, concurrent technical initiatives in support of establishing a new data platform and to plan for the transition of existing data processing technologies and processes while maintaining continuity of current business operations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Identify and document various components of comprehensive, flexible and scalable Enterprise Data and Analytics platform (EDAP) based on cloud technologies
- Plan, document, and coordinate all activities required to establish and support modern Enterprise Data and Analytics platform
- Assess to improve (or replace) different aspects of current Data Processing paradigm
- Coordinate all activities to migrate data processing functions to modern EDAP while maintaining continuity of current business operations
- Coordinate all activities to support future growth, agility and flexibility of the platform
- More than seven (7) years of relevant experience in an established consulting firm environment
- Demonstrable experience of successful planning and deploying enterprise cloud data platforms, preferably on AWS technology, is required
- Experience of providing Oversight to assess, improve (or replace) legacy enterprise data warehouse is required
- Cloud storage and data processing migration and modernization experience is required
- Enterprise data warehouse, subject data mart, data lake, and data mesh knowledge and management experience is required
- Experience organizing multiple concurrent and related technical initiatives is required
- Mentoring and team enablement is required
- AWS cloud and data processing workflow experience is desired
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance
- REQ #: 197981633