Senior Order Operations Analyst
We're ushering in the era of Data Intelligence.
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
We’re looking for a Senior Order Operations Analyst who is excited to build an incredible customer experience at Collibra. You will be in right in the middle of critical project that will not only improve internal processes, but will also help our customers be more successful. Your fingerprints will be on all incoming orders and you will play a critical role optimizing deal structures and creating a seamless contracting process. This growing team is already making an incredible impact and we want you to help us make even more!
A day in the life of a Senior Order Operations Analyst at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Field Operations Automation Manager, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Resolving deal exceptions and escalations with minimal to no manager oversight
- Enabling sales teams on new technologies and proccesses to drive more efficient deal execution
- Reviewing customer contracts to document critical business relationship information
- Provisioning & delivering customer licenses in accordance with contracts & order forms
- Identifying key feedback needed and pose thoughtful questions to executives to resolve deal exceptions
- Working with various teams across the organization to make process improvements that enhance the experience not only of our customers but also of Collibrians across the organization
- Working on deal/contracting process improvement projects with senior leadership
- 2-3 years of experience working with Salesforce.com & SaaS contracts
- Strong focus on customer service and ensuring the success of your stakeholders
- Deep understanding of contract terms, revenue recognition guidelines, legal terminiology and clauses
- Impeccable attention to detail, able to spot small inconsistencies or errors in legal/financial documentation
- A willingness to jump in wherever you feel you can provide value
- A desire to work with various groups across the organization to develop processes that will help our business scale successfully
- Excellent communication skills – both written & verbal
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package