Senior Proposal Analyst
We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
We’re looking for a Senior Proposal Analyst who is excited to build an incredible customer experience at Collibra. You will be in right in the middle of developing proposals that will not only accelerate the sales cycle, but will also help our sales team close more deals! You will be responsible for curating our RFP tool, Ombud, and you will play a critical role optimizing RFPs and deal processes and structuring. This growing team is already making an incredible impact and we want you to help us make even more!
A day in the life of a Senior Proposal Analyst at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Field Automation and Operations Manager, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Refining strategy and processes of our Ombud RFP Knowledge Base; curating and updating Ombud content
- Coordinating with the Field, Product, Finance, and Legal teams to ensure high-quality completion of RFP responses
- Reviewing submitted RFP responses from team contributors and ensuring completeness and accuracy, clarity and conciseness, consistent flow and tone; blending differences in writing styles for continuity and correctness; ensuring response format is according to RFP requirements
- Working with various teams across the organization to make RFP response process improvements that enhance the experience not only of our customers, but also of internal Collibra stakeholders
- Opportunity to work on projects with much expose to and partnership with our Executive team
- Assisting with customer contract documentation in our CRM, and provisioning and delivering customer licenses in accordance with contracts and order forms
- Track record of success crafting and coordinating deal-winning RFP responses
- Well-versed with Salesforce.com, Ombud, and SaaS contracting
- Can see “the big picture” and understand how to align execution to support and drive the larger vision
- Excellent communicator and consensus builder across all functions and levels of an organization
- A drive to succeed and eagerness to learn and grow professionally
- A willingness to jump in wherever you feel you can provide value
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package