Here at Snappy, we’re on the search for a Senior Reporting Analyst to play a significant role in Snappy’s growing business! We’re looking for an exceptional individual to contribute to our efforts to support scale and improve processes across our cross functional teams from a technical perspective. This role will report to the Director of Analytics.
You’ll be responsible for procuring data, managing data pipelines, developing, designing, and maintaining reports and dashboards for various business units across the organization. The Reporting Analyst will also be responsible for analyzing user requirements, understanding the existing application suite, documenting the functional specifications, and supporting the team with on-going business queries.
You’ll need to effectively communicate and collaborate with senior leadership across the organization, including but not limited to BizOps, Customer Success, Strategy, and Partnerships while using independent judgment and discretion to derive insights and make sound decisions.
- Collaborate with data engineers on architecture required to support visualization applications and ensure sustainable and timely data pipelines.
- Proactively identify and communicate dependencies, issues, risks and, or barriers to completing assignments, and escalate to appropriate project stakeholders and, or supervisors.
- Effectively scope, size, and plan the development of analytical solutions and set expectations accordingly
- Design, develop and maintain dashboards and reports for the BI platform
- Receive functional requirements and translates them into technical solutions
- Develop methodologies, dashboards, and reports for analyzing and presenting data
- Serve as the subject matter expert for exporting data & querying data in a timely manner
- Contribute to the development of reporting standards including user interface design information architecture, naming conventions, labeling, etc.
- Use the team's task tracking tool to document and report delivery statistics
- Train end-users to operate new or modified reports.
- BS/BA in Data Analytics or Information Systems preferred but not required
- +3 years of experience working in a report visualization
- Redshift or Snowflake experience strongly preferred
- Hands-on experience in SQL with strong SQL development capabilities
- BI tool experience strongly preferred (Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, Looker)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with ELT methodologies is a plus!
Snappy is an award-winning all-in-one enterprise gifting platform. We’re reinventing the way companies express appreciation to their employees by offering a fun and interactive digital experience that lets employees choose a gift they actually love. We specialize in building recognition programs for all sorts of businesses - Zoom, Salesforce, Microsoft, Uber, Deloitte and over 800 more. Plus, we’re growing everyday - 400% YOY, if you want to get technical! We’ve seen firsthand that our experience boosts morale, improves performance, and (most importantly!) spreads joy.
Of course, we practice what we preach! Here at Snappy, we believe wholeheartedly in building a culture of appreciation, dedication, and fun! We offer all sorts of benefits and perks to our employees including but not limited to: Free healthcare including vision and dental and a generous 401k match, unlimited PTO and paid family leave, Snappy Summer Fridays (which we actually enjoy year around!), snacks and lunches delivered to your home while we’re working remotely, and Snappy gifts galore!