Senior Sales Operations Analyst at Riskified
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.About the Role
The Senior Sales Operations Analyst is the primary Revenue Operations liaison to Sales and Business Development (BD) Vice Presidents and their respective teams. This position is responsible for monitoring, analyzing and preparing all Sales Force Effectiveness related analytics, dashboards, reports and process improvements for the Sales and BD teams. This position is responsible for working with the Sales and BD leaders in prioritizing, evaluating and leading the execution of SFE related initiatives.What You'll Be Doing
- Monitor KPI’s for sales management in support of business initiatives. Analysis includes but is not limited to Quota/Target Attainment, Market and Pipeline Coverage, Conversion and Effectiveness Metrics, New Rep Ramp, Call Plan Effectiveness, Adoption, etc.
- Understand the Go to Market (GTM) field motions, monitor process metrics in Salesforce.com, work with Sales/BD Vice Presidents and Managers on efficiency improvements. Collaborate with the Salesforce.com IT team on creation, implementation and adoption of the targeted improvements. Simplify the BD and Sales processes.
- Analyze KPI’s for trends and provide regular reporting to sales leadership and the organization during Monthly Pipeline Reviews. Support Sales/BD VP’s in Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) commercial analytic requirements.
- Assist Sales/BD VP’s in running weekly and monthly Pipeline Reviews. Have an accurate assessment of pipeline forecast and annual target attainment. Work with leaders to close gaps.
- Coordinate with Sales VP’s/Managers , Finance, Sales Incentive Compensation and Revenue Operations on Quota Assignment, Territory Assignment and New Rep Ramp.
- Partner with Sales Leadership, Sales Enablement and IT on process improvements and technical enhancements to drive field efficiency and productivity.
- In collaboration with Sales Leadership, Revenue Operations, and Marketing, proactively provide ongoing insight and analysis regarding key sales force excellence trends and opportunities/gaps.
- Source and share SFE best practices from the US Teams.
- Support ad-hoc Commercial reporting requests as required.
- Attend regular US SFE conferences and network with SFE consultants (budget permitting).
- Bachelor’s degree (economics, finance, business administration, applied mathematics)
- 3 -5 years of Sales Force Effectiveness experience.
- 3+ years of Salesforce.com Experience. Salesforce.com Administrator certification a plus.
- Demonstrated understanding of BD, Sales Process and SFE impact.
- Successfully work in international and cross-functional matrix environments.
- Broad multi-functional experience including experience in Sales & Analytics functions. Six Sigma Blackbelt / Greenbelt a plus.
- Ability to collaboratively develop and execute Sales Force Effectiveness plans that generate high Return on Investment.
- Proven track record of inspiring a team to execute plans.
- Six Sigma Blackbelt / Greenbelt a plus.
- Proven ability to make complex decisions when dealing with ambiguity.
- Ability to link strategy to clearly actionable initiatives.
- Sense of urgency to deliver both short-term and long-term results.
- Team player with a proactive and collaborative approach.
- Strong ability to work across functions.
- Strong negotiations and influence skills for internal and external parties.
- A combination of technical credibility, effective communication skills, and ability to focus on what matters most.
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 500+ team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup in 2019
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.