Sorry, this job was removed at 10:25 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, November 30, 2021
Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro's vertically-integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro is the only company to seamlessly connect telehealth and in-home care, diagnostics, and pharmacy services nationwide to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Ro also provides its patient-centric solutions including Workpath, its in-home care API, and Kit, its at-home diagnostic testing service, to other healthcare companies. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company's 2019 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020 and 2021, and named one of FORTUNE's 2021 Best Workplaces In Health Care.
Come be a core member of Ro’s Security Operations Team. This is a highly-technical, hands-on role leading the day-to-day operations of our SOAR platform. This role is responsible for working with Threat Intelligence and Security Operations Teammates to develop and implement automated SOC workflows. The candidate will work with market-leading security technologies, surfacing threats from our rich data sources and threat intelligence investments. At Ro, automation is in our DNA and this role will have a direct impact on defining the future of digital healthcare. This role reports to the Security Operations Manager and will work closely with other internal security teams.
*This role has the ability to sit out of our NYC office once safe to do so or remote*
What You’ll Bring:
• 4+ years performing security analysis and developing/implementing security playbooks
• 2+ years working within Palo Alto security suite
• Hands-on experience creating and tailoring detection logic in a modern SIEM platform
• In-depth knowledge of modern security technologies such as next-generation firewalls, SIEM, WAF, IDS/IPS and vulnerability management tools
• Strong scripting skills (JS, Python, Powershell)
• GCIA, PCSAE, CISSP and/or DevOps certifications a plus
What You’ll Do:
• Work across all Security functions to capture and define the optimal/precise security response workflows
• Develop and implement context-rich playbooks fused with various telemetry and intelligence sources. Create automated response options as appropriate.
• Continuously refine processes and collection platforms to reduce false positives and manual workflows
• Analyze security data and respond to incidents during normal working hours
Benefits + Perks:
• Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
• Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
• Commuter benefits
• Flexible PTO
• Fitness reimbursement
• Paid maternity/parental leave
• A never-ending supply of office snacks + coffee + tea
• The cutest office dog you’ve ever seen
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.