Senior Statistician – Advanced Analytics
Crossix is seeking an intellectually curious, resourceful, and collaborative Senior Statistician with experience in quantitative research methods and statistical sampling to join our Advanced Analytics team. This is an excellent opportunity to help us build the technology and data science products that power our business and be at the forefront of innovation in the healthcare technology space.
The team is guided by its core values as it works to solve the most challenging problems in healthcare data and analytics:
- Singular Focus
What You’ll Do
- Design and execute quantitative analyses to assess the results of studies and methodologies
- Perform statistical programming and testing to support data-driven decision making and assess data quality
- Leverage quantitative research experience to design and build representative datasets
- Translate research and development goals to rigorously designed projects
- Collaborate closely with a team of data scientists, product managers, and executives to discover and deliver product offerings from prototype to massive scale
- Rapidly build prototype product solutions, communicate findings, and iterate
- Explore and find meaning in high volumes of data to evaluate data quality and extract actionable insights that will help drive business decisions; execute data querying, data cleansing, and experiment design
- Draw from prior experience and technical expertise to identify product improvements and inform testing plans; break overall objectives down into underlying problems that can be prioritized and solved
- Master core parts of the Crossix technology platform. Technologies include Spark, SQL, Python, R, AWS, and proprietary data mining software
- Work with engineering and development teams to improve and implement features in Crossix’s platform
What You've Done
- PhD in statistics, biostatistics, healthcare economics, applied math, or related field; 2+ years of hands-on experience using statistical methods to solve business problems
- Expertise in quantitative research methods, sampling, designing representative data sets
- Advanced knowledge and professional experience in statistical modeling and data mining
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong hands-on coding skills in statistical modeling programing languages such as R and Python
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Who You Are
- Have a desire and preference for working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Enjoy having clear ownership of a goal even if the path to get there is not entirely clear
- Have a curiosity to figure out new problems
- Are humble and truly think about the success of the group before your own contribution
- Are comfortable challenging existing norms, thinking and teammates, always doing so respectfully
About the Team – Crossix is the market leader in delivering hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.