About Our Senior Strategist role
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a Senior Strategist, charged with building personalization programs from enterprise client data. A team player, our strategist will work alongside executives to present proposals, demonstrate impact, and serve as a trusted advisor by leaders across the organization. The right traits for the job include an entrepreneurial spirit, enthusiasm for the work, and someone who intuitively understands the needs of clients and their program needs. The ability to forecast global trends and apply those to our broad, global customer base will be a necessity.
As a part of the Customer Success Strategy team, the role will build and analyze raw data, help Customer Success Managers drive insights and recommend strategies that unlock business growth for our clients. In this role, cross functional collaboration will be expected in order to successfully collaborate and communicate with Sales Leadership, Marketing, Product and Engineering teams. The ultimate goal is to become a trusted advisor across multiple teams to provide strategic consulting, insight, and strategy to ensure growth for Dynamic Yield’s customer base.
- Perform sophisticated quantitative analyses (Google Analytics, Omniture, Tableau) that translates eCommerce data into actionable personalization strategy
- Work with cross-functional teams to ideate project execution
- Advocate for eCommerce personalization and lead clients toward adopting advanced personalization strategies
- Act as the main personalization strategy expert in front of executives in high profile clients and partners
Optimal Skills for Success:
- BA/BS degree in Business, Economics, quantitative field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience in consultancy in a technology/media/eCommerce company specifically in fields related to analysis and insights
- Deep knowledge and understanding of personalization and A/B testing methodologies
- Three years of relevant work experience in a project/program management
- At least 1 year of Experience in Google Analytics/Omniture/Tableau as an analyst
- Experience partnering with data science teams to develop predictive models and manage large data sets
- Effective business judgment, along with a natural inclination to formulate hypotheses, design tests, and use problem-solving techniques to evaluate solutions