Senior Strategy Analyst, Harry's Ventures
Harry’s vision is to build a next generation CPG company, investing in, building, and owning a portfolio of omnichannel modern brands across multiple categories, similar to how we’ve done it with the Harry’s brand. After raising $112M in our most recent round of funding, the company plans to leverage its platform and capabilities, and partner with exceptional entrepreneurs to launch a number of new disruptive brands in new categories in the coming years. This is where you come in.
About the Role
As the Senior Strategy Analyst for Harry’s Ventures , you will help us identify the relevant product, brand and market opportunities to pursue and provide the analytical support to get there.
- Identify different product and market opportunities via primary and secondary research etc.
- Synthesize data into insightful strategic recommendations backed by data
- Own the new product/market financial model and business plan
- Create and update budgets for new brands
- Interview industry experts to better understand trends, dynamics and opportunities
- Support multiple work streams in parallel
- Help to pitch new brand opportunities to the VP of Harry’s Ventures and Harry’s leadership
- Report to the VP, Harry’s Ventures
The following should describe you
- 2-4 years experience at top management consulting firm, private equity, or VC with a focus on evaluating growth consumer businesses.
- Experience conducting primary and secondary consumer research - writing interview guides, moderating interviews with customers and experts, running quantitative surveys, etc.
- Highly analytical: Able to collect and analyze large sets of data and synthesize into themes, insights, and “so what’s”
- You can handle ambiguity and can extrapolate and synthesize your way to insightful recommendations even when data is far from perfect
- Detail oriented: Crushes the numbers and never lets anything slips through the cracks. Takes great pride in their outputs.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Confident, poised, articulate; can represent themselves as a subject matter expert in their areas of focus. Would be comfortable presenting to a senior audience.
- No task too small mentality: Willing to roll up sleeves and get into the weeds on things that need to get done.
- Likes to learn, asks insightful questions, interested in learning about new businesses. Excited to get into the weeds about how to build a brand well as how we make razor blades.
- Passionate about building a business from the ground up at Harry's
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.