Senior Strategy Director, Pharmacy Solutions
What You'll Do
- Leverage deep expertise in specialty data, SPDA vendors and pharmaco organizations to represent the perspective of the client within Crossix organization.
- Rapidly acquire a thorough understanding of Crossix offerings, competitive advantages, resources, and processes
- Join client-facing conversations to translate Crossix offerings to client gaps/needs, deliver expertise in prospective and ongoing client engagements.
- Oversee strategic product roadmap; recommend changes in products, services, or policies using results and competitive developments
What You've Done
- Held leadership positions in Data Strategy & Governance, Payer / Channel Management functions at pharmaceutical organizations. Led commercial relationships and contract negotiation with analytics, trade and channel management, and data procurement stakeholders – particular focus on specialty pharmacy data.
- Minimum 15 years of experience
- Demonstrated strong understanding of and interest in specialty pharmacy data and pharmaco stakeholders uses and needs.
- Experience preparing RFPs involving need identification and business case formation.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all organizational levels with well-articulated, innovative ideas.
About the Team – Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.