Senior Supply Chain Business Analyst at Latch (Remote)
Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is in the process of building a world class Supply Chain team to consistently surprise and delight our customers. As we continue to grow at a rapid pace, we will be managing our supply chain efficiently from start to finish, and will be leveraging our operational capabilities to create competitive advantages.
The Senior Supply Chain Business Analyst plays a critical role in ensuring this occurs. This role will manage complex analytical projects, strategy development, continuous improvement projects, reporting, and other strategic projects.
The complexity of our supply chain is increasing rapidly. We have an incredible amount of data at our disposal, however, much of this data is fragmented in external supplier systems and requires manual effort to analyze and refresh. This role will help us manage this complexity by developing the data foundations to drive operational decisions. Over time, we will build a Supply Chain “Control Tower” so we know, at the click of a button, everything that is happening across our supply chain – from component quality, cost and service. On top of this, we will layer on automation and machine learning models to drive automated decision making.The role will require collaborating closely with cross functional business owners, thorough data consolidation and analysis, drawing insight from analysis, and sharing tools with cross-functional stakeholders. Both analytical rigor and strategic thinking are a must, since you’ll transition rapidly from getting your hands dirty in big data to thinking about the actions to be drawn from the data.
- Structure and execute strategic data projects by gathering and synthesizing relevant data from disparate data sources. This will include joining multiple data sets to create efficient and easy to use Dashboards and models for business owners
- Continue to improve the sophistication of dashboards over time, eventually automating processes and decisions
- Support the broader Supply Chain teams (Manufacturing, Sourcing, Procurement, Planning, Inventory, Logistics, and Fulfillment) by providing key data insights and strategic thinking to improve current processes and drive improvement in cost, quality, and service.
- Build dashboards to support and automate the collection of ongoing operational performance, including KPI
- 5 years of experience in a highly analytical role
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed and resourceful. You thrive in a highly dynamic and unstructured environment but understand the value of adding structure and process. You don’t require a lot of direction
- A bold thinker who is not afraid to try new approaches to problems and take risks
- Ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously with the ability to push "quick wins" to execution
- Perpetually curious, always seeking to improve your understanding of Latch business and identify new improvement opportunities by questioning assumptions and taking initiative to unlock new possibilities, with data, to solve problems
- Highly collaborative and approachable, with an ability to work with cross functional teams such as engineering, production, data engineering, sourcing, finance, accounting, planning, logistics and warehousing
- Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically, with a persistent attention to detail
- Baseline knowledge of supply chain fundamentals and processes
- BA/BS or equivalent, preferably with quantitative focus
- Advanced Excel modeling skills
- Expertise with Looker or other BI tools a must
- SQL, Powerquery, and/or other big data programming experience a must, Python preferred
- Experience in Supply Chain role highly preferred
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 400+ team members working to make spaces better places to live, work, and visit.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Latch has over 100 employees and is subject to OSHA guidelines that require all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Applicant Privacy Notice