Senior Supply Chain Data Analyst at Peloton (Greater NYC Area, NY)
The Senior Supply Chain data analyst is responsible for utilizing multi-source data and analytics tools to drive actionable insights across Supply Chain planning. This role requires a deep understanding of end-to-end supply chain, key operational metrics and an ability to use data to create supporting dashboards and reports. Translate complex data or algorithms into conclusions that will support and influence key decisions within our forecasting and planning functions. This person will be an expert in Excel, SQL, R, Python with a deep understanding of Tableau. 3-4 years of experience building out dashboards, metrics, KPIs with an ability to present the data in a clear and concise manner to cross-functional and managerial teams.
- Deep understanding of end-to-end supply chain and industry KPIs to manage performance
- Ability to quickly understand, validate and map complex back-end data tables
- Ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams to understand different data streams and potential gaps
- Formulate and deliver Supply Chain analytic insights across various operational functions - Demand/Supply planning, logistics, procurement, inventory management, finance
- Ability to find practical solutions around data problems and data gaps
- Capture organizational knowledge related to data and document processes/solutions
- Create and present actionable insights to senior management
- Build out highly interactive, customizable, and impactful tableau dashboards
- 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain, Data engineering, Operation research or Analytics
- Advance knowledge of database and visualization platforms (Looker, PowerBI, Tableau, SQL, Python), and Excel.
- Knowledge of operational supply chain including procurement and logistic flow, warehousing, distribution, inventory planning
- Strong process improvement and problem-solving experience using complex data models
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial, lean environment
- Strong Bias for action with experience delivering in ambiguous environments
- Experience with ERP, Netsuite, E2open, and other Advance Planning tools preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.