Senior Supply Planner at Peloton
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Senior Supply Planner role will be responsible for Supply Requirement Planning of Spare Parts and Assembly item category within Peloton supply chain. You will analyze repair, refurb, assembly demand and build inventory levels to support multiple sites. You will interface and collaborate with internal teams (Quality engineering, Reverse Logistics, Assembly Operations, Sourcing) to ensure high level of inventory availability and repair service level. Coordinate with external suppliers to ensure timely execution of production and shipping.
- Effectively manage weekly planning cycle to build appropriate supply plan across multiple product categories and regions
- Define and build planning models, planning parameters for current and new product categories. Assess product segmentation, ABC analysis, make decisions on purchasing strategies.
- Contextualize historical trends and patterns, and partner with reverse logistic teams to formulate optimal stocking strategies
- Provide analysis and scenario plans to support S&OP process, and articulate recommendations to supply chain leadership team highlighting Service, Inventory and Logistic cost impact and tradeoffs
- Utilize existing tools and develop new approach/tools/systems to manage component requirements
- Analyze and set item replenishment parameters based on product type, turns, and lead time
- Conduct root cause analysis for supply chain issues/constrains/process gaps and drive corrective actions
- Develop reports related to POs, Supply commit schedules, Inventory, Forecast accuracy and other KPIs
- 4+ years of supply chain planning experience
- Prior experience in reverse logistics, spare parts, refurb operations planning
- Knowledge in warehouse manufacturing, or assembly line process
- Advanced knowledge of leading MRP systems (SAP, Oracle)is a strong plus
- Prior experience with Asia based manufacturing and supplier management
- Ability to work effectively and creatively in a lean environment
- Familiarity/expertise in ERP/Advance planning systems/BI Tools preferred