Senior Workforce Analyst at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Grubhub is looking for a Scheduling & Forecasting Analyst who will support a variety of projects and assist team members in reporting, analysis, and workforce management. We’re super protective of our culture so leading by example is a must! It’s also important that you’re self-motivated and have a “whatever it takes” attitude. Oh and of course, providing stellar customer service is a must. This role will report to our Care WFM Planning Manager. Our contact center continues to grow by leaps and bounds and we’re looking for the right people to come in and help us become more efficient. We’re looking for someone who is ready to dive in and start helping out.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Collaborate with Workforce Management team to forecast contact volumes, handle times, and staffing requirements for multiple departments within the GrubHub Care organization
- Conduct analysis on the impact to service level performance by making adjustments to specialist schedules to ensure adequate resource coverage
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of long term staffing and hiring plans in support of SLAs, while working with our Command Center to ensure short term goals are met
- Administer and maintain our workforce management software as it relates to forecasting and staffing
- Participate in the deployment of GrubHub's strategic vision, acting as a subject matter expert on staffing and a steward to the delivery of exceptional service
- Improve Care workflow and suggest opportunities for increased efficiency through trend analysis
- Evaluate workforce efficiency providing recommendations to the management team to achieve specific call center goals in our pursuit to provide world class customer service
You Should Have
- Excellent Excel skills (index/match, sumifs, pivot tables, etc)
- 5+ years of call center analytical experience
- 3+ years of workforce management system experience, preferably Nice IEX
- Exceptional communication skills
- A willingness to learn and adapt and work in a high volume environment
- Proven track record of successful process improvements
- A wide degree of creativity, it’s fun to work at Grubhub
- Ability to organize information and accurately follow procedures, with a strong attention to detail.
- Collaborative nature matched with a drive to affect positive change
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.