Site Reliability Operations Analyst
In this role, you will:
- Work on many different types of problems and challenges. You might be supporting a deployment at a large, global customer one day, and jetting off across the world to help out with a new pilot project the next.
- Be the first responders when things go wrong. Even if a problem is outside your area of expertise, you make the first move to fix it, and only ask for help when we’ve exhausted all that we can possibly do.
- Craft and implement process to reduce friction and enable all team members to spend their time on what they do best.
- Think creatively, work collaboratively, and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
What We Value
- Extraordinary judgment and composure in high-pressure situations.
- A creative approach to project management centered around lightweight frameworks that enable rapid iteration and low-overhead methods of keeping our customers informed.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A real passion for developing strong partnerships with customers.
- Meticulous attention to detail, including maintaining accurate records and diligently tracking key project metrics.
- Enthusiasm for working on site with customers and/or supporting internal projects and senior leadership, bringing order and efficiency to critical internal initiatives.
- Ability to travel 25 – 75% required. Varies by location and team.
Palantir is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]