A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
As a Site Reliability Operations Analyst you are the engine behind Palantir deployments. You are responsible for crafting, implementing and executing processes to streamline workflows and reduce friction. You track and stabilize projects, remove roadblocks, and anticipate customer needs to free up our engineers to focus their time and attention on the technical problems they are best equipped to solve.
This position requires a combination of project management, process optimization, and execution skills. You are a person who loves fixing problems and always embraces the best idea, even when it is not your own.
- Work on many different types of problems and challenges. You might be supporting a deployment at a large, global customer one day, and jetting off across the world to help out with a new pilot project the next.
- Be the first responders when things go wrong. Even if a problem is outside your area of expertise, you make the first move to fix it, and only ask for help when we’ve exhausted all that we can possibly do.
- Craft and implement process to reduce friction and enable all team members to spend their time on what they do best.
- Think creatively, work collaboratively, and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
What We Value
- Extraordinary judgment and composure in high-pressure situations.
- A creative approach to project management centered around lightweight frameworks that enable rapid iteration and low-overhead methods of keeping our customers informed.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A real passion for developing strong partnerships with customers.
- Meticulous attention to detail, including maintaining accurate records and diligently tracking key project metrics.
- Enthusiasm for working on site with customers and/or supporting internal projects and senior leadership, bringing order and efficiency to critical internal initiatives.
- Ability to travel 25 – 75% required. Varies by location and team.
Palantir is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.