Solution Architect - Big Data at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Solution Architect to join our Architecture team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a member of the IAS Architecture team, you will be a key contributor to the design and development of the IAS Data Science platform. You will also be working with the agile engineering teams to guide and design solution architecture for various projects spanning all platforms and systems in the IAS ecosystem: high volume event ingestion, data processing, integration and reporting. You will be challenged to provide solutions that are economically sound and inline with current and future product vision and target states of our platform architecture both in the IAS bare metal data centers and cloud.
What you'll do:
- Lead the design and provide architectural oversight for the IAS Data Science Platform: exploration, training and model deployment, and align Data Science platform solution with the development of other core technology platforms and target states
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and technology leaders to understand current and future functional and non-functional requirements; translate requirements into technical solutions and systems designs.
- Develop prototypes, contribute code and evaluate technologies.
- Contribute to the architectural governance for the R&D organization; development of standards, guidelines and policies
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to engineers and data scientists to develop solutions on the platform in the design of complex big data solutions to ensure teams are in alignment with architecture principles, standards, strategies, and target states
You should apply if you have most of this:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical field
- 10+ years of professional experience in a Big Data setting
- Proven experience acting as an architect and/or technical lead with ability to mentor data engineers
- In-depth and up-to-date knowledge of Architectural patterns and best practices
- Expertise with big data batch & stream processing and related technology in the ecosystem such as: Hadoop MapReduce, YARN, Hive, Spark, Kafk, Flink, etc.
- Experience with databases and analytical technologies in the industry including MPP and NoSQL databases
- Experience with designing and implementing big data solutions in AWS
What puts you over the top:
- Familiarity with leading commercial and Open Source AI / ML / Data Science platforms and tools such as AWS SageMaker, KubeFlow, TensorFlow, Jupyter notebooks, H20, etc
- Familiarity with data cleaning and transformation, numerical simulation, statistical modeling, data visualization, machine learning
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.