We are Sisense.
As one of the world’s leading big data teams, we are an award-winning business intelligence company with some very well-known clients. Sisense is a fast-growing software company that is democratizing Big Data Analytics by pioneering a new approach that enables organizations of all sizes to make sense of their data. Hundreds of companies, from startups to large enterprises, are choosing this new approach over traditional solutions. Sisense delivers unmatched simplicity, agility & value.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a Cloud & Linux Solutions Architect who will lead BI projects and integrations with our customers. The role will include customers design, implementation and support for Sisense BI project solutions including architecture, customization and integration to customer’s systems with the intent of optimizing the customer’s adoption and future growth.
What You'll Do?
- Champion Sisense cloud-native architecture best practices within the team
- Technical lead of all aspects of a successful implementation from Requirements and Design to Training and Delivery.
- Own the implementation and integration of complex customers’ projects.
- Execute an extensive analysis to design the solution and describe it through architecture and design artifacts.
- Lead Complex Troubleshooting Forums including communication with customers technical exec - status update, expectation setting, present solution etc.
- Present proposed solutions and maintain Ongoing Technical Discussions with the customer across all levels, including exec.
- Coach and supervise technical team members.
- Build best practices for technical deployments.
- Work with the Product team to understand product road-map and play an Active Role in Defining Features and Changes in Product requirements that influence the future customers usage of the product.
- Work with R&D to design sophisticated and non trivial solutions
What Should You Have?
- Extensive experience with containers tools such as: Docker Compose, Kubernetes, Istio & Helm.
- Data driven and an excellent analytical mind.
- 8+ years' experience in leading and implementing complex enterprise-scale BI\IT projects including software architecture, data transfer, business discovery, reporting, security, networking, infrastructure etc.
- Working with users in a requirements analysis role.
- Programming experience and knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Experience using SQL and RDBMS systems (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server,etc.).
- Experience in modern cloud architecture (AWS, Lambda, Kafka, Azure stack etc.).
- Experience in big data architecture (Hadoop, Cassandra, Spark etc.).
- Experience with data warehouse implementations.
- Strong knowledge of logical and physical data modeling concepts.
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various departments both inside the company and with clients.
- Experience with project manager functions such as Estimation, Scope Management, Scheduling, Issue/Risk Management, etc.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- BSc in Computer Science\Software engineer or related field.
- Willingness to travel.
- English fluency - A MUST.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form.
Nice to have
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Experience with ETL and BI tools such as Sisense, Informatica, SSIS, SSRS, BusinessObjects, Cognos ,QlikView or Tableau.