Solutions Engineering Analyst at Veeva
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:44 a.m. (EST) on Saturday, August 28, 2021
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Crossix Analytics is a division of Veeva focused on marketing and media analytics. Leveraging a proprietary data platform consisting of health transactions as well as media touchpoints, Crossix Analytics answers business questions to help pharmaceutical companies run more effective marketing campaigns. The Solutions Engineering analyst will partner with our integrated commercial team to expand market adoption of our industry-leading DIFA platform, define business rules for new clients and collaborate with multiple internal teams to ensure customer success.
What You'll Do
- Lead pricing and packaging for SaaS products and custom analytics engagements
- Serve as a technical product expert in the areas of health data, digital marketing, and measurement methodology in sales pitches
- Conduct pre-deal due diligence to minimize risk and ensure business rules are appropriately set
- Draft formal responses to RFPs on behalf of Veeva Crossix
- Partner with legal and finance departments to produce accurate statements of work
- Quantify the value realized in existing engagements to create a compelling sales narrative for renewals and new clients
- Be part of our market-facing team that gathers customer feedback to inform new product development
- Internal data management and occasional business analytics using Salesforce
- 2+ years of relevant consulting or operations experience, with a focus on software pricing and strategy
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects and working effectively across functions
- Proficient in creating client-facing material (proposals, methodology explanations) and big data manipulation & interpretation
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Highly capable in Microsoft Office
Nice to Have
- Experience with Salesforce or other sales enablement tools a plus
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]