Sr A/B Testing & Optimization Analyst at Discovery Digital Media
Digital Research & Analytics, part of Discovery Digital Studios Group, informs strategy development and decision-making through holistic data analysis, insightful research and actionable recommendations. This position is focused on leveraging best practices in A/B and multi-variate testing to optimize the user experience while maintaining and/or improving monetization opportunities.
1. Design and conduct A/B and multi-variate tests using Adobe Target. Develop test plans, define success metrics, analyze and transform raw data into actionable insights, and distribute test results to stakeholder.
2. Organize multiples tests and timelines while communicating effectively across all business units.
3. Leverage site and audience data to draw insights, develop hypotheses and proactively recommend testing opportunities.
4. Create insightful presentations to explain data story to internal stakeholders and engage them in conversation, as needed.
5. Establish and maintain strong business partnerships and cross-functional relationships to provide decision support.
6. Perform analyses to identify audience segments that surface from testing tactics.
7. Develop a thorough understanding of the Digital Studios data environment – data collection, data sources, data accessibility and tools.
8. Support product enhancements, launches, company initiatives and other needs as they arise.
9. Perform ad-hoc reporting and analyses as needed.
* 3+ years relevant work experience in a digital and analytical field
* 3+ years of experience with A/B testing tools, like Adobe Target or Optimizely
* Experience with analyzing data & statistics
* Naturally inquisitive, critical thinker, proactive problem-solver and detail-oriented
* Strong organizational skills with ability to act independently and responsibly
* Ability to manage and balance multiple (and sometimes competing) priorities in a fast-paced, complex business environment and can manage time effectively to consistently meet deadlines
* Team player and relationship builder
* Effective at writing business reports and communicating results
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* BS/BA in related discipline, i.e. analytics, data sciences, statistics, business, math, etc.
* 3-5 years of experience in a related field
* Experience with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
* Experience with Adobe Target or Optimizely
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, especially Microsoft Excel
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States