Sr. Analyst, Acquisition
The Senior Analyst is expected to demonstrate the following skills/experience: hands-on skills in quantitative data management, analysis, problem solving, analytical modeling, the ability to develop/analyze business cases, research skills, excellent oral and written communication skills, client focus and the ability to support and enable teamwork, self-motivated and able to operate independently with limited guidance and direction.
• Develop conversion attribution model for all digital campaigns and develop a measurement for customer lifetime value
• Provide data & analytics expertise utilizing data management, technology and modeling (such as market mix modeling and digital attribution modeling) to address client business issues regarding advertising, media, competitive and new products
• Analyze data and generate visualizations and insights for use in client presentations
• Extract, analyze, and synthesize data from a variety of sources to measure and report on online and offline customer behavior
• Experience with a wide range of digital analytics tools including Google AdWords, DCM, Digital Attribution tools, ava script page tagging, pixeling, etc.
• Position acts as subject matter expert by providing advice to management, clients and business partners on the effective use of analytical methodologies and industry developments, particularly those related to online acquisition measurement, marketing attribution, and competitive insight
• Drive acquisition analytics strategy to help business partners achieve volume, usage, and profitability goals
• Provide ongoing analytical support for multiple digital channels potentially including Paid Search, SEO, Site Experience Testing, Offline mail to Digital, Display, Email, Social
• Create insights for optimization and scaling of digital campaigns including Paid Search, Display, Email, Social Media, and Mobile
• Assist in audience targeting and re-targeting initiatives through digital channels
• Develop econometric modeling and simulations/forecasts applied to marketing mix optimization, campaign segmentation, pricing optimization, and customer lifetime value analyses to support client engagements
• Utilize client and syndicated data sources, technical and analytical tools to retrieve, manage and analyze various kinds of data
• Build forecasts and budgets based on historical data as part of the media planning process
• Act as primary day-to-day contact on insights and analytics to digital and traditional media managers and clients: develop business requirements, collect and analyze data, present results
• Manage project timelines and deliverable schedules and share concerns about deliverables, timelines, and issues with project managers and directors
• Manage and mentor analysts on the projects to ensure excellence and professional development
• Bachelor's degree required. An MBA, MS degree in Analytics, Statistics, Economics, or Applied Math is preferred.
• 2+ years related work experience
• Extensive knowledge of digital ecosystem (i.e. ad servers, attribution, tagging, ad verification) and traditional advertising
• Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations using analytical, statistical and econometric modeling techniques.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluency in SAS, SPSS, R or any other advanced analytics software package
• Strong skills in SQL and proven experience working with at least one of the major databases platforms (SQLServer, Oracle, DB2, MySQL, Sybase, or Postgres)
• Understanding of digital/media/marketing data sources and metrics preferred: Digital (e.g. Web, Social, Display, Search etc.); Media (e.g. buying models, CPU, Impressions, GRP); Measurement analytics, Quantitative business measures (Ad stock, ROI, Churn, etc.); Statistics (Correlations, sample sizing, etc.)
• Prior experience customer level analytic techniques including attribution modelling, customer lifetime value using statistical methods (i.e. logistic regression, experimental design, and split test)
• Knowledge of visualization techniques for data analysis and presentation
• Experience in working with, managing and mentoring teams preferred
• Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines
401K. Medical, Dental