Sr. Analyst, Operation and Program Design at Cityblock Health
Cityblock Health is the first tech-driven provider for communities with complex needs—bringing better care to where it’s needed most, block by block. Founded in 2017 on the premise that “health is local” and based in Brooklyn, we are backed by Alphabet’s Sidewalk Labs along with some of the top healthcare investors in the country.
Our mission is to improve the health of underserved communities. Importantly, our solutions are designed specifically for Medicaid and lower-income Medicare beneficiaries, and we meet our members where they are, bringing care into the home and neighborhoods through our community-based care teams and Virtual Care offerings.
In close collaboration with community-based organizations, local providers, and leading health plans, we are reorganizing the health system to focus on what matters to our members. Equipped with world-class, custom care delivery technology, we deliver personalized primary care, behavioral health, and social services to deliver a radically better experience of care for every member and community we serve.
Over the next year, we’ll grow quickly to bring better care to many more members and their communities. To do this, we need people who, like us, believe that everyone should have good care for what matters to them, in their community.
Our work is grounded in a belief in the power of a diverse community. To close gaps in care and advance equity in the communities we serve, we have to start with making our own team diverse and inclusive. Our ways of working are characterized by creativity, collaboration, and mutual learning that comes from bringing together a community from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to ensure that every person on the Cityblock team, and every Cityblock member, feels supported and included as a part of our community.
- Aim for Understanding
- Be All In
- Bring Your Whole Self
- Lean Into Discomfort
- Put Members First
About the Role:
You will help turn the strategic, clinical, and/or business intents for our care delivery model into a fully fledged, high performance operational model that enables us to completely and efficiently serve our patients
- Support our design teams by owning the numbers and crafting the analysis needed during the assessment, evaluation, and design of our processes and workflows - help us determine what do we need to know, learn, and do
- Quantify what impact we can have - turn changes into impact and impact into value that we can then aim to measure
- Work with our implementation and planning teams to translate that impact back into inputs for our staffing models
Requirements for the Role:
- Deep experience building and running queries in Looker a cloud-based business intelligence (BI) platform designed to explore and analyze data
- Experience working on large-scale and complex people, process, and technology projects especially clinical workflows or operational environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including tailoring the message to the audience, and documenting findings and recommendations
- Very strong self-motivation, self-direction, organizational skills, and the ability to manage priorities without sacrificing quality or timelines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated high emotional intelligence + ability to navigate large, matrixed organization
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently with senior executives
- High level of integrity and management of confidential information
How We Define Success:
- Scalable, effective, and efficient operations that meet our clinical and business outcomes
- On time, high quality delivery of assignments
- Effective management of a portfolio of offerings
- Effective engagement of cross-functional leaders in all Program Design and Implementations
Nice to Have, But Not Required:
- Prior analytical experience in Healthcare, Pharmacy, or Insurance service workflows preferred
- Knowledge of Agile and PPRT(or similar project management tools)
What We’d Like From You:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- A short cover letter, please!
Cityblock values diversity as a core tenet of the work we do and the populations we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Cityblock will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.
Covid 19 Update - Please Read: