We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
Grubhub is looking for a bright, curious and energetic Senior Analyst of Product Analytics to join the data nerds on the Product Analytics and Experimentation Team at GrubHub. The team is the analytical engine of the company - we surface insights that drive strategy and optimal decision making for the Executive team and leaders across the organization. In this role, you will be responsible for understanding the 'who, what, and whys' of our business - working cross-functionally to dig into trends and surface value-creating opportunities.
The Impact You Will Make
- Collaborate with product management stakeholders to design and deliver analysis that informs our product roadmap
- Build business cases that evaluate opportunities prior to changes being built/tested and validate impact post-launch
- Provide ad-hoc analysis to isolate consumer pain points and identify potential solutions
- Monitor KPIs and business drivers, highlighting trends and investigating underlying causes of discrepancies
- Prepare KPI reports for the senior leadership teams
- Be curious! Proactively surface insights and trends that improve our customer experience and help us grow faster!
What You Bring to the Table
- 4-6 years of experience in data analytics or a closely related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a t rack record of leveraging data insights to influence business decisions
- Ability to independently communicate analyses to both technical and non-technical stakeholders, including senior leadership
- Skills to work with large datasets and perform custom aggregations and data cleaning to meet analysis needs; SQL proficiency required
- Understanding of data visualization best practices and tools (Excel skills required and Tableau experience preferred)
- Understanding of basic statistical concepts (statistical significance, confidence intervals, etc) preferred
- Functional experience with one or more of the following: product analytics, loyalty/subscription program analytics, website/app UI/UX optimization, and/or A/B testing is a plus
- Experience working in a fast-moving e-commerce or other consumer internet company is a plus
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You'll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Vaccination Requirement: In the event the role you are applying for requires you to report to an office, you must be able to provide proof of full Covid-19 vaccination prior to starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: "2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's vaccine."
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]