Sr. BI Engineer, Go-To-Market Systems Data Architecture at Peloton
The Senior BI and AI Engineer is responsible for the architectural design and management of custom application solutions conducive to delivering high performance reporting, AI capabilities, analytical visualization, and highly valuable insights. We are looking for team members who are driven by customer success. The successful candidate will report to the IT Director for Go To Market (GTM) Operational Excellence who has overall accountability for defining the operational strategy for integrated Go To Market systems (encompassing Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Retail, Member Support, Apparel and Sales) and the related data needs for the organization.
- Collaborate with teams across the enterprise and be the GTM organization’s point person for leading the strategy and architecture for building and migrating existing applications to Redshift and Tableau. Participate in identifying and implementing complementary tools and technologies to enhance capabilities and agility of the data ecosystem.
- Define the target state cloud data platform architecture and strategy to support our business objectives and priorities. Drive a solid vision to resolve any data disparities.
- Build and deliver solution blueprints, prototypes, frameworks, and provide jumpstart support to accelerate adoption of new solutions within the GTM organization.
- Partner with other departments to solution data and analytics use cases, take feature requests and user feedbacks to drive roadmaps and improvements of data and analytics services.
- Define, challenge, and prioritize with business partners for their data requirements.
- Drive thought leadership around our AI/ML capabilities to enable recommendations and models around Supply Chain use cases.
- Work as the Technical Product Owner in partnership with our Business Product Owners to define the technical strategy for our data driven products and applications.
- Collaborate with technical and business stakeholders to identify and implement processes and governance around data design, consumption, and protection.
- Facilitate the design and development of high-quality, data driven decisions for the current and future operational and analytical business information needs.
- Work with our product managers and business partners to develop business requirements into architecture and integrate into our longer-term platform strategy.
- Identify and help drive best practices, principles and process improvements around data design and governance to enable consistent delivery and enable alignment with long term direction.
- Provide SME support for business partners and be the expert around business rules, reporting structures and BI data assets addressing quality, process, and performance concerns from business partners.
- Develop, test, debug and document data structures, data schemas, data transformation processes, and functions.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Graduate degree (Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or Math)
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in designing and implementing information and database architecture.
- 5+ years experience in Analytics, Data Science, and reasonable familiarity with all areas.
- Expertise in data analysis and data profiling. Deep knowledge in designing advanced conceptual, logical, and physical data models, repository, dashboards and reports.
- Experience Architecting solutions for Machine Learning and Advanced Analytics/ Data Science deployments using Amazon SageMaker or similar technologies
- Excellent quantitative modeling, statistical analysis skills and problem-solving skills
- Deep experience with SQL including advanced techniques and stored procedures; Deep knowledge of data modeling across various databases.
- Demonstrated data management experience with at least one and preferably two major SQL database platforms: Redshift, MySQL, Snowflake, Oracle, SQL Server
- Deep experience with at least one cloud platform; Azure, Amazon, or Google.
- Experience with concepts of ETLs, data pipelines, development of data applications, report development and other data warehouse projects.
- Experience working in a technical landscape with SAP ERP and SAP S4HANA
- Proven ability to collaborate, build relationships and influence individuals at all levels with exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to present complicated analytical methodology and results to a non-technical audience.
- Experience creating and maintaining Web Services for Enterprise Data Hub
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-tech and customer obsessed environment.
- Related experience in an e-commerce organization with a recurring revenue model is a strong plus.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Knowledge of supply chain & manufacturing systems, CRM, PLM and data typical to these domains
- Strong systems thinking capability
- Critical thinking skills
- Highly self-motivated and outcome oriented
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.