At QuadPay, we want to transform the way shoppers pay for their purchases. More than 60% of millennials don’t own a credit card. 57% of Americans have less than $1,000 in savings. We’re helping people make larger purchases accessible with responsible budgeting. We believe in choice and in giving shoppers the freedom and flexibility to manage their purchases in the way that best suits their finances.
Technology is changing the way people interact with the world and we’re bringing that revolution to the way people shop and transact. QuadPay is one of the fastest growing fintech start-ups, that allow shoppers to buy anywhere, at anytime - and pay in 4 interest-free, automatic installments over 6 weeks. You get the product right away and QuadPay will pay the merchant upfront.
Come join our mission!
We’re looking for data fanatics to join the A Team of engineers and analysts that are responsible for building Quadpay’s data platforms. We need people who understand data at a granular level – they don’t rely on any one tool but rather understand them all, and each of their pros and cons. This is a unique opportunity to build the data strategy and architecture at a data driven startup that’s changing the world of finance, shoulder to shoulder with a tight team that has your back.
What You Will Do:
- Use data to drive decision making and recommendations on how to best grow the business
- Work closely with leadership to identify, measure, and grow major KPI’s across business lines
- Partner with Product & Engineering teams to drive user growth
- Develop and manage financial and operational dashboards to monitor performance
- Identify reports, dashboards, and analysis needed by the business
- Design and implement reports, dashboards, and analysis
- Analyze millions of transactional data points
- Be in the weeds pulling, cleaning, analyzing, and transforming raw data into insightful findings
What You Should Have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-4 years of professional experience
- Experience working with Microsoft Power BI
- Excellent knowledge of relational (SQL) databases
- Experience working with Tableau, Power BI
- Strong math, statistics, and reasoning skills
- Fast learner, self-starter, go-getter, intellectually curious, detail oriented
- Competitive Base Salary + Commission
- Company-sponsored Health Insurance (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Company-sponsored 401k plan
- Employee stock options/equity offering
- Generous PTO policy
- Commuter benefits program
- Discounted gym membership
- Bi-annual company retreats (#sQUADdays)
We're looking for someone who can join our high-functioning team of passionate support professionals and we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on diversity and creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
We're growing very quickly and always looking for talented people to join our team and help transform the way consumers shop and pay!
Read Full Job Description