About Eden Health
Eden Health is a nationally recognized medical practice on a mission to create a world where every person has a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider. Working with employers across the country, Eden Health offers employees 24/7 digital care, same-day in-person primary care, mental health services, physical therapy, and benefits navigation. The Eden Health team is driven by a patient-centric approach, delivering relationship-based collaborative care. With this model, our clients have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs. We are committed to diversity, equity, and integrity, and our teams reflect this. Our hope at Eden Health is to create an environment where each person can do the best and most important work in their careers.
What you will be doing
As a Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst you will dive head-first into our data ecosystem to help solve problems across the business. You will employ outstanding analytic and communication skills, along with the ability to collaborate cross functionally with stakeholders including; Product, Clinical, Operations, and Marketing. You will also work closely with Data Engineers to ensure an adequate technical foundation exists to perform analysis on. You will deliver excellence by prioritizing your work in our mission driven start-up to execute valuable, actionable data insights in a high quality and timely fashion.
You will develop a deep knowledge of our internal data systems and an understanding of how to use them to operate the business efficiently. You will identify opportunities to improve care to patients, analyze usage patterns on our web products, measure effectiveness of new initiatives, and expose company-wide insights to our leadership team. Your work products will be dashboards, visualizations, and recommendations derived from analyses. You will contribute to our underlying data infrastructure, and write SQL to support more complex analyses or new measurements as needed. You will work alongside other Analysts and Data Scientists, and report to the VP of Data & Analytics. This is a remote-first role and has the flexibility to be located anywhere in the U.S.
What success looks like
- Evaluating and understanding information gathered from multiple sources (healthcare claims, electronic health records, operational tools, web application, and third party data)
- Managing research, development and delivery of analytical models to be used for strategizing and testing new features, initiatives or other internal programs
- Participating in, and monitoring overall accuracy, completeness and timeliness of data analyses
- Creating analytical frameworks to measure success
- Building, extending, and maintaining our reporting infrastructure through visualization and dashboarding frameworks, including SQL transformations to underlying data models
- Owning relationships with a variety of stakeholders (internally and externally) on behalf of the Data & Analytics team to ensure alignment with business goals
- Being able to present findings of data analyses in a clear, concise and understandable manner to an audience of varying technical capability
What you will bring
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of experience working with non-technical users to understand business problems and map abstract problems to data that can be used to solve them
- 4+ years of experience in SQL
- Understanding of schema design
- Familiarity with claims or EHR data is a plus
- Experience with statistical inference and interpreting mathematical models is helpful
- Experience in other programming languages (R, Python, etc.) is helpful
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from
edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]edenhealth.com). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: [email protected]