We are NYC based but remote friendly!
Codecademy was started in 2011 by two college students in a dorm room at Columbia that were frustrated by the huge gap between education and employment. Almost a decade later, we are a growing, diverse team of 100+ headquartered in SoHo, NYC. We’ve raised over $70m in venture capital funding from top investors including Union Square Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Naspers, Y Combinator, and more.
If you want to help build a business that impacts tens of millions of people each year and helps them lead better lives, join us!
We are seeking an analytical, creative, and motivated individual to drive business decisions for Codecademy. This person will be responsible for business insights and decisions that drive Codecademy’s growth in current and future markets.
The ideal candidate for this position must have knowledge of leveraging data to generate business insights and comes with a strong technical background of working with large scale analytical environments.
This person will work closely with various functional groups as well as the business community on multiple projects simultaneously while building Codecademy’s analytics team and capabilities. They will be able to communicate and collaborate effectively, as they will be working across multiple functions and with both technical and business-oriented staff.WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Drive projects that identify insights from our B2B user base to make better business decisions.
- Shape the creation, standardization, and utilization of business metrics.
- Work with Engineering and Data Science to ensure that the right data is generated and collected.
- Help develop the business analytics function as a meaningful contributor to Codecademy’s overall growth.
- Experience with using a CRM platform (e.g. Hubspot, Salesforce) and experience in B2B SaaS
- 3-5 years of demonstrated success in analytics, operations, and/or consulting
- Proficiency with SQL and analyzing large datasets
- Comfortable using business intelligence tools
- Proactive, collaborative, and demonstrated success working across teams and functions
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience managing a CRM platform
At Codecademy, we are committed to teaching people the skills they need to upgrade their careers. Codecademy aims to educate a richly diverse demographic of learners with our product and in order to accomplish this, we believe our team should reflect that rich diversity. Our company celebrates diversity in all of its forms-- race, gender, color, national origin, marital status, sexuality, religion, veteran status, age, ability, disability status-- and works to create an inclusive workplace where people of all backgrounds and beliefs are empowered to better their futures.#LI-Remote