Sr. Claim Analyst at Rhino
Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
As a Senior Claims Analyst at Rhino, you’ll assume a critical role on a driven team that is transforming the insurance claims experience.In this Role you will:
- Refine claims experience skills including investigation, resolution and claim operations.
- Provide timely and accurate review and adjustment of claims.
- Enhance relationships with our partners and renters on the overall claims process.
- Increase subrogation recovery efforts on approved claims.
- Assist in gathering customer feedback, defining processes, and identifying best practices.
- Obtain additional adjuster licenses as needed.
- Provide ongoing support to the Claims Team as needed.
- 3-5 years of claims handling experience, property claims experience a plus.
- Licensed as a property adjuster in NY,CA,FL,TX or other an advantage.
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service experience.
- An all around team player who is detailed oriented and an excellent communicator (verbal/written).
- Firm understanding of insurance concepts, claims, and policy coverages.
- You feel at home using G-Suite, Microsoft Office, Slack and modern workplace technology.
- Flexibility - we are disrupting an industry so changes to traditional processes should be expected.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.