Sr. Compensation Analyst (Remote) at Squarespace
Squarespace is known for our award-winning design, new technology, memorable marketing campaigns, and the teams that power it all behind the scenes. Our Total Rewards team drives cash, equity, perks and benefits for all employees around the world and plays a crucial role as we enter new markets. We're looking for a Sr. Compensation Analyst to join our team. You will report to the Senior Director, Total Rewards and can be based remotely in an approved state (see application question below for approved locations)
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
- You are responsible for external benchmarking ensuring we have the data and processes in place to maintain great compensation packages as well as perform internal gap analysis to market.
- You'll use a combination of internal and external data to improve compensation practices across multiple countries.
- You'll provide consultation on appropriate salary levels and ranges for jobs and positions.
- You'll research compensation trends and leverage your findings to improve our decisions.
- You'll conduct in-depth analysis to model the financial (e.g., cost, dilution) and talent (e.g., attrition, hiring) effects of compensation decisions; make recommendations for compensation strategy and processes based on findings
- You'll work closely with business leaders, Recruiting, HR Business Partners, and Finance to provide interpretation on compensation challenges and recommend solutions.
- You'll partner with Finance and Director, Global Compensation on compensation budget and forecast
- You'll ensure compliance with regulatory filings and updates, notices, mandates, audits, non-discrimination testing, and employee records.
- Equity Administration
- You'll be used to working with changing priorities.
- You'll have the maturity, integrity, and respect to handle sensitive data.
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years work experience in compensation preferably in finance, consulting, or technology sectors
- Advanced Excel skills (can write advanced macros and maintain complex spreadsheets)
- 3+ years experience with program modeling, design, and implementation, inclusive of tool management for administration and employee support
- Experience with equity administration for a publicly traded company
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements in the US and international markets
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- $100 per month remote stipend
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.